About UsPrimary business:
1514 W. Blue Starr Dr.
Claremore, OK 74017
PO Box 1121
Claremore, OK 74018
Cherokee Data Solutions holds multiple certifications, manufacturer's authorizations, professional memberships, and we have been honored with a number of awards.
- 8(a) Business Developement Program; U.S. Small Business Administration
- Qualified HUBZone Small Business Concern; U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Disadvantaged Business Program; U.S. Small Business Administration
- Women-Owned Business Certification
- Qualified/Certified Buy-Indian Act; Indian Health Service
- TERO Qualified Indian Contractor
- Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Council - Minority Enterprise/OMSDC member since 2002
- City of Tulsa - BRIDGE
Manufacturer AuthorizationsAuthorized to sell: Adobe, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, LEXAR, Microsoft Online Services, Olympus, Sony VAIO, and much more.
- Member IEEE: #90532572
- Founding Member - Rogers County Cherokee Association
- Member - CompTIA; computing technology industry association
- Member - HUBZone Contractors National Council
- Member - National Procurement Association
- Member - Oklahoma Small Business Group
- Founding Member - United States Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Executive Director - American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Oklahoma
- Member and Governance Board - American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Member - ISSA
- Oklahoma Recycler
- Registered - Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- Registered - ORCA
- Member - The Oklahoma Academy
- Member and Director – Rotary Club of Claremore
- Member - National Congress of American Indians
- Member - Claremore Chamber of Commerce
- Member - Toastmasters International
- Director – Cherokee Nation Economic Development Trust Authority
- 2010 Regional Supplier of the Year, National Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2010 SBA Business Champion of the Year
- 2010 CRN Top 100 Diversity Company ~ USA
- 2010 'Top 50 Women Making a Difference"
- 2010 Outstanding Business of the Year ~ Claremore Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 Industry Rankings by Diversity Business:
- Top 100 Native American Owned Businesses - Ranked 80th Nationally
- Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in Oklahoma – Ranked 10th
- Top 50 Diversity Owned Businesses in Oklahoma – Ranked 19th
- Top 50 Privately-held Businesses in Oklahoma – Ranked 23rd
- 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year - Claremore Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 Outstanding Business of the Year and Gold Sponsor - Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2009 Cherokee Nation - Woman Owned Business of the Year
- 2009 Indian Country Business Summit – Gold Sponsor
- 2009 Center for Tribal Employment Rights National Conference – Gold Sponsor
- 2009 Central Region Technology Company of the Year - United States Department of Commerce
- 2009 Oklahoma Technology Company of the Year – Rural Enterprises Incorporated, Native American Business Enterprise Center
- 2008 Top 500 Emerging US Companies
- 2008 Top 30 Woman-Owned Business in Oklahoma-Journal Record
- 2008 HUBZone Community Impact Star Award
- 2008 Business of the Year - American Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Top Diversity Owned Businesses in Oklahoma DiversityBusiness.com December 2007
- Top Woman Owned Business in Oklahoma DiversityBusiness.com December 2007
- Top Diversity Owned Business; DiversityBusiness.com, December 2006
- Top Native American Owned Business; DiversityBusiness.com, December 2006
- Top Native American Owned Businesses in America (Div100NTA-2007) National Award DivserityBusiness.com December 2007
- Top 500 Emerging Businesses in America/National Award DiversityBusiness.com December 2007
- Cherokee Nation Supplier of the Year, 2005
- Green Initiative - Best of Green
- Oklahoma Recycler
- Member - OKRA
- United States Department of Energy BPA-10102; Eligible Enduser: Department of Energy and contractors, primes and subs, to DOE.
- Authorized EPEAT Reseller Partner
- Listed by ElectronicsRecycling.com, as part of the Green Online initiative
- Member - IEEE 1680.1 Working Group
- Member - IEEE 1680.2 Working Group
Chrystal AntaoOklahoma State University BS Biology
Native American Business Development
Professional Sony Authorization; HP Authorization; Recycling and Environmental Biological Research; Member American Indian Science and Engineering Society; AISES Science Fair Judge; Cherokee Nation Science Fair Judge; Member Rogers County Cherokee Association; Volunteer Tutor for math, science and Spanish; Missions to Spain, Africa, Mexico, Guatamala, Peru and Navajo Nation. State Academic Team and Individual/Texas-Gold Individual Math: Gold Individual Economics: Gold Overall High Score. Inducted into National Biology Honor Society 2000 and founding member of Biology Chapter for Oral Roberts University 2000. Vice President of Oklahoma State University AISES Chapter; 2003-2004.
Contact info: Cell: 918-283-4777
Paul Bickford (Cherokee and Creek) functions as sales and engineering manager for Cherokee Data Solutions of Claremore, OK, a certified Woman-Owned, TERO and Buy Indian Certified, SBA 8(a), and Small Disadvantaged Business firm. Paul has been employed in technical sales and sales management positions since 1984 at such companies as EMC, QMS, MTI Technologies, Storage Dimensions, and others.
Prior to 1984, Paul engineered electrical distribution services, fault-relay protection, and power generation control systems for Public Service Company of Oklahoma. Paul ultimately took supervisory responsibility for all electrical and control systems at the Oologah gas and coal fired plant.
Paul graduated Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics from The University of Tulsa and did graduate course work in Electrical Engineering and Business Administration. Paul has been registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Oklahoma and holds a number of certifications in the technology arena such as CISCO SMB Specialist Account Manager and Engineer.
Giving back to his community is an important aspect of Paul's personal and professional life. He has served as BSA Scoutmaster and Committee Chair having earned his Woodbadge certificate, passionate science fair judge, youth sports coach and director, President of the Claremore High School Baseball Dugout Club, political party caucus representative, various appointments to municipal boards, and was elected to Town Council. Professional and Native American related service includes: President of the Oklahoma Professional Chapter of the American Indians in Science and Engineering Society, National Governance Committee for AISES, NAISEF judge, Rogers County Cherokee Association, and State Director and President of the Eastern Chapter of the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Oklahoma.
Paul's family roots are deep in the rocks of Rogers County in NE Oklahoma. He is married 28-years to like-minded Pamela Huddleston-Bickford of Mazie, OK (also Cherokee) who is mother of their three children: Paul Matthew, Chrystal Lena (Antao), and Benjamin Ross. Paul enjoys playing his dad's string bass in jazz, classics, and western swing, gridiron comedy and vocals, golf, tennis, racquetball, and family oriented activities.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Sony Master Certified
- SSE Symantec AntiVirus Enterprise Edition
- 10.2 Symantec Sales Award
- Cisco SMB/SBCS certified engineer
Ross BickfordBacone College-Business Administration
Lenovo Authorization; Sony Authorization; Professional Olympus Authorization; Smead Systems Authorization; Symantec Certified; SBA 7j; SBA Government Cost and Pricing CPE; 2007 National Reseller Advisory Council; American Indian Science and Engineering Society Chapter founder for Claremore High School; Toastmasters; Cherokee Nation Tribal Youth Council 2003-2005; Founding member Rogers County Cherokee Association; Member American Legion; Oklahoma Boys State, Chief Justice received nomination to Boys Nation. Missions to Navajo and Mexico; Volunteer for Native American elder community, Orphanage construction, Habitat for Humanity, State Academic Team/Oklahoma-Gold 2003; State Baseball 5A-Gold 2003; State Runner Up 2004; Starter Bacone College Baseball; BSA Eagle, Order of The Arrow.
- Married to Sgt Huddleston, Daniel of the United States Army who is currently stationed in South Korea
- Sentinel Platoon Leader of the Fort Hood 4-5 ADA Family Readiness Group
- Member of Grace Bible Church & GBC 20s and 30s group
- Student at Rogers State University 2006 Dean’s Honor Roll at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
- 2005-2006 Member of the Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College softball team
- 2004 Softball All Conference & All State alternate
- Member of the OK 5A State Softball Championship Team
- 2002-2005 Member of National Honors Society
Leona Belle Wisdom HuddlestonCFO Cherokee Data Solutions 3 April 1935 - 3 May 2007
Leona was and continues to be an inspiration to every person who ever had the joy of sharing a cup of coffee with her. She was a mentor to many, a friend to all, and an amazing woman of God.
Her life gave hope and direction that continues to guide a new generation. Cherokee Data was blessed to have her support and seasoned wisdom to build the company's principles and integrity on her life experience.
Until we meet again, "...on that beautiful shore..." you are missed every moment, of every day.